Lille's Color Crossover series is a fan-made CD series created by Hannah-Chan. It contains image songs from any character who's theme color matches each color. There are 6 CD "episodes" in the series. Since this is fan-made, it has no release date, and Hannah does not intend the CD series to exist in stores.
The Lille's Color Crossover series is a crossover, so therefore it contains characters from different series. Those series include:
- Pri Para
- Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live
- Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream (Passionate Pink, Big Epic Blue, and Perfect Purple)
- Uta no Prince Sama
- Smile Pretty Cure! (all but Rad Red and Perfect Purple)
- Doki Doki Pretty Cure! (Rad Red)
- Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! (all but Great Green and Rad Red)
- Brothers Conflict
- Yes! Pretty Cure 5 (Rad Red and Great Green)
- Fresh Pretty Cure! (Rad Red)
- This CD series was inspired by the Pretty Cure Colorful Collection series.
- Big Epic Blue came from the nickname "Big Epic" which was given by her 6th-7th grade teacher and classmates.
- Most series on the Lille's Color Crossover series are targeted for kids.
- This is because most of Hannah-Chan's main fandoms are targeted for kids.